Sunday, February 19, 2017

Berkat Joo Bee.

Dear Diary,

Headed to Johor Bahru, JB yesterday to look for my wedding favours and I cannot thank A enough for driving me there. He basically didn't work yesterday just to help me run my own wedding errands (not even his please) and I truly appreciate it so much that words cannot even explain. A has done a lot of things for me since the day I knew him and I can only pray to Allah SWT that He keep him happy and always bless him with all the wonderful things in life. I can never repay for the many things he has done for me all these years, for taking good care of me as well. I know Allah SWT will have the best things plan for him here & thereafter for everything that he is. Amin!

---

Met-up with A after work and despite his passport does not have anymore pages left to be stamped, he still brought me to JB because he managed to find ONE spot left to stamp on his passport. LOL!

Jammed slightly bad when we were about to enter JB because of the lorries which also wanted to cross-over the borders to Malaysia. So we had to wait slightly longer before we managed to clear Singapore's custom. But it was not bad, put me in a car with good songs and I'm good to groove. Half an hour before we cleared and we were in Malaysia already. Like hooray! Headed to the toilet first at Shell Petrol station and off we go to Larkin.


Bought this at the Shell Petrol because we were feeling slightly famished.

Joo Bee, Larkin.

 
Okay, this place sells a lot of Berkat stuff or your wedding favours. (If I'm not wrong it's located in the 2nd or 3rd storey, near the massaging chair area.) Even though the place can be quite "messy" but I still love how the place is. Like the moment you enter, you know you're up for wedding business. Sadly, I didn't really take much picture yesterday or even take a picture of the place because the moment I enter the shop, I was down to business - To look for wedding favours. Hahaha! And the aunty at the shop was VERY VERY nice okay. She even gave me quite a bit of discount since I bought quite a bit of wedding favours there. She was being very helpful too and so nice to the extend even ransacking her store room to check for me stuff that I wanted; like my organza bags because I wanted a particular colour. You know me, that I can be quite fussy or rather determined when I want something. The aunty even try to give me as less discount as possible and when one organza bag was off my budget, she suggested another one that was within my budget.

I finally got everything that I wanted and was about to make payment, strangely the price was quite a bomb, so I stunned and told A to do for the calculation for me secretly (which I sucks at) and the aunty realized her cashier kinda miscalculate my amount. So she told her cashier to recalculate again for me and apparently, yes, the amount was wrong, a difference of $200. LOLOLS! So the aunty was like "Wa tau, tak boleh jadi maciam gitu mahal punya. Sebab itu wa suruh dia kira lagi. Lu jangan takut. Wa kasih lu discount bagus punya."

Lol! Yes you did aunty and we weren't mad either. Hehe! So happy that I finally managed to settle one wedding favours down BUT I might even go back there another day to get more of the same wedding favours because I realized I bought it less when I reached home. =X I was looking for 2nd wedding favours at the shop but the aunty didn't have it in store but well that's okay. I will look for that somewhere else. Thank you aunty, you the best!

Jakel

Headed to Jakel to look for mine & D's baju kurung for our wedding tray gift.


This place is the best especially if you want to look for all the different kind of Hari Raya baju. And not only they sell ready made ones, they also have kain and just kainssssss (cloth) that you can just buy and send it off for tailoring.

I found a few of baju that I like, they have artist Hari Raya collections like Ayda Jebat's and Scha Alyahya's which is very pretty. They also have the male ones which is Aaron Aziz's and Awal Ashari's. I was thinking of getting Scha Alyahya's for mine & Awal Ashari's for D but the problem D is not with me. He may be easy going and the anything-goes kind but I really don't want to be making all the decision for him. I want him to choose something at least and make a decision. So I decided to not get anything from there.

That was all for today for my wedding hunt.

The rest are nothing substantial just food and shopping. Headed to Giant to get some groceries, toiletries stuff and some other stuff. I even saw cute outfit for D's niece, Marissa and I decided to get 2 for her. Hopefully she likes it and can fit into it. Hehe!


They are Chelsea fan.
 
Faber-castell colour pencil is cheap there. Hehehe!

Bumped into A's relatives when we were at Giant. Lol! Coincidentally, they were also going to head to Kilang Bateri to have dinner and so we decided to join them for shell-out.



Look at the sumptuous amount of spread. It's actually for 4-5 person of food serving and there are like 8 of us. Even so, we were having a hard time finishing the food because the spread is huge.
 
This the after math. Hehehe! We tried as much as possible to finish it and not want the food to go to waste. Good job I will say. Hehe!


After dinner, A's relatives headed home but we wanted to head to Pasar Borong Pandan. So we separated from each other. I didn't do much at Pasar Borong, just accompanied A to get his stuff and we bought this to try out.


Kerepok Lekor Cheese + Mayonnaise. Yummsss!

Send A's car for car wash and we headed back to Singapore with a slight traffic jam. Reached Singapore at around two in the morning. Lol! Thank God, I wasn't working the next day, so I had the whole day to rest today.

Till here.

XOXO,
Princess Azie Anni 

No comments: